Dark modes are becoming increasingly popular. Not only do they look sleek and stylish, but they reduce eye strain. If you’re on a Windows or Mac computer, you can set your device to dark mode in just a few steps. Here’s how you do it.
How to Set Windows Computer to Dark Mode
- Click the Start (Windows) icon in the bottom-left corner, then click Settings.
- From the new window, click Personalization.
- Click Colors from the left-hand menu.
- Under the Choose your color dropdown, select Dark.
- That’s it! Welcome to the dark side!
How to Set Mac Computer to Dark Mode
- Click the Apple icon in the top-left corner, then click System Preferences.
- From the new window, select General.
- Beside Appearance, select Dark.
- That’s it!
As you can see, setting your computer to dark mode on a Windows or Mac device is easy. For more helpful tips, read more of our blog posts or contact us for technical support.
Comments are closed.