Written by: Jay H.
PDF files are an easy way to share documents, web pages, images, and files. Luckily, it’s easy to save just about anything as a ready-to-share PDF. Here’s how you can save a page or file as a PDF.
How to save a page as a PDF
- Open the webpage or file you want to save as a PDF.
- Press Ctrl + P on your keyboard to open the Print window.
- Under Printer, click the drop-down option and select Save as PDF.
- Press Print. A new window will open, allowing you to choose where you want to save the PDF and what you want to name it. Once you’re satisfied, press Save.
- That’s it! You can now easily attach the PDF in emails and share it however you’d like.
See how easy that was? In just a few quick steps, you saved your document as a PDF. Happy sharing!
If you need help with this or other technical support, please contact us today. An experienced support technical is ready to assist you with any technological troubles.
Comments are closed.